Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It was candy weekend! The boys braved the low temps and made it around the entire neighborhood ending their evening with a party at the neig...
-
We have fantastic news! We (Kim and Adam) are expecting a new addition around May 21, 2010. Our first checkup went well. We were entertained...
-
We finally sold our house!! We are moving as soon as school is out. This will be our new home. We are on the 14th tee box with a great view ...

4 comments:
Precious! Al always did have great hair, still does.
Thanks for sharing, fun to go between the two.
Aunt Linda
Oh, this is so cute--and clever to pair them up like this! I have to go get Allen...be right back!
Two very handsome young men. (Although one definitely has curlier hair.) I'm glad those were two of the few things that were saved from the forties. The hair and the outfit, I mean. Grandpa Al
How wonderful that you could put this together!
Stan and Kathleen
Post a Comment