Monday, June 29, 2009

Legend: Norwegian Food is White



They say all Norwegian food is white but we really didn't find that was true. But, just for fun, I did note a couple of times that white food turned up. On our trip up a mountain, we stopped for an asparagus soup and bread lunch. Even the asparagus was white. Later, I plated up a dinner of white food, just to see if I could. OK, so the potatoes have a lovely brown crust on them. You can't fault the Norwegians for their tasty potatoes! Nothing like them in the good ol' USA.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya sure, you betcha! You can keep the asparagus soup because it isn't white, and it appears there is something other than asparagus floating in there. Guess I'm just a picky eater. Don't send me the recipe. I'll go for the white food next to the soup.

Thanksgiving Guests At Our Table