Friday, February 1, 2013

Disney Marathon 2014: Team JDRF


After walking for JDRF for our nephew Carson, learning a coworker's son was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes and seeing the Team JDRF tent at the 2013 Walt Disney World Marathon I have decided to run the Goofy Challenge for Team JDRF at the 2014 Disney Marathon weekend (1/11/2014-1/12/2014). Registration hasn't even opened yet, but I decided I needed get the word out so there is no turning back. This will be my 5th Disney marathon and 10th marathon (unless I run two more this year). This will be a big fundraising challenge so I'll be asking for support throughout the year. Please help the cause in the future, keep posted for opportunities to help in the coming year. Until then here are some pictures from this year's marathon (sorry for the poor quality, I was running a marathon after all):

20th Year of the Disney World Marathon

Cindy's Castle decorated for Christmas


So, who out there can name this character?


2 comments:

rjerdee said...

Could that be Daffy?

Adam said...

ooooh, wrong studio :)

Thanksgiving Guests At Our Table