Thursday, March 31, 2011

Is it Spring Yet?

Becky here. Last time I tried to write a post that included photographs of Hunter and Blake, blogger refused my images....here's hoping that the problem has been repaired.
After a long, cold winter and the loss of all of our Christmas Tree palms, we're being given a bit of hope by our frozen-out bougainvilleas that seem to have recovered.
I'm using the rotting trunks of the Christmas Tree palms as supports for the very high vines I'm allowing to grow at the back of the yard...I need a screen to hide our backyard neighbor's clotheslines, dead palm, and crappy outdoor furniture.

Yay!!! I see my photograph published alright. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ain't spring wonderful. Nice picture. We need more of those to brighten our Minnesota long winter. Steve R

Thanksgiving Guests At Our Table