Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Adam and Kim, pregnant together

Adam and Kim here, having fun in our weekly birthing classes. This week the instructor brought in an empathy belly, I jumped to the opportunity to try it out. It was heavy (the t-shirt nicely hides it) and there was a strap to restrict your breathing as if a baby were pushing against your lungs. It was a bit much after 10 minutes of walking around, sitting down, picking things up, I had enough. Here's a picture of me and Kim comparing bellies. I'm glad to say I have a new respect for what Kim is going through.

5 comments:

rjerdee said...

Good job, Adam, on getting empathy for Kimberly. Proud papa:)

rjerdee said...

Oh, and the link to the empathy belly was revealing! thanks...now I know what it is :)

Ford and Jenn said...

It's so exciting that you're so close to meeting your little bundle of joy! Good luck with everything. We look forward to seeing the first pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Uncle Adam
I think I better take you out running!
Blake

b+k said...

Kim!

I LOVE the belly!! I miss that I don't get to see it grow everyday!
I'm really excited for you guys... and I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Take care in these last few weeks! Enjoy them!

Kate

Thanksgiving Guests At Our Table